Yin and Yang


"Time is running out!"
--"I know."
"Do something about it!"
--"I am no one."
"Whatever you are, you are enough."
--"Not enough for me."
"You'll hardly get anyone to love you if you do not change!"
--"I am happy like this."
"No, you are not."
--"Maybe I am not!"
"Then do something about it."
--"I won't."
"Why?"
--"Because I think that is not necessary."
"Do you think you won't need anyone tomorrow?"
--"I would need someone maybe."
"Then do something about it."
--"But it's today!"
"If you don't do it today tomorrow won't come."
--"Maybe it will be different!"
"Do you want that to happen?"
--"I want nothing."
"That is your Ego speaking."
--"Maybe."
"Tomorrow I won't be here."
--"I know."
"I am telling this for you. Not for myself!"
--"I know."
"You know nothing."
--"Maybe."
"Don't answer like that. I am not trying to fight with you."
--"I know."
"Then what is your problem?"
--"My problem is that today I am no one."
"You are not no one to me."
--"I want to become someone to everyone!"
"I am not stopping you!"
--"I know."
"Then do something about it."
--"I hope you had told me this four years from now."
"It's the same thing!"
--"It's not."
"I can't stay like this for four years!"
--"Don't."
"Is that your Ego speaking?"
--"No. I said it because I love you."
"You don't love me."
--"I do."
"Then why are you being so foolish? You are destroying everything that we have built together."
--"I am not destroying!"
"Bullshit! You want me to keep it all in my heart like this for another four years?!"
--"I want nothing."
"I am sorry. I won't be able to hold."
--"Don't be sorry."
"It's not my fault. Trust me."
--"I trust you."
"What happens if you see someone else in my life tomorrow?"
--"I won't hurt you."
"But you will get hurt."
--"It doesn't matter. I love you. And I always will."
"Time is running out. At least for me. You won't understand!"
--"I understand."
"If you do, why the hell are you not doing anything about it?"
--"I am doing my best!"
"You could do much better than this!"
--"I can't."
"That's untrue."
--"No, it's not. I am still no one."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read this as first person. I felt good. then, i read this as the second person in the conversation. I felt better. Good one!